Our CSR and pro bono work
We wouldn’t be taken seriously as a sustainable event management agency if we didn’t practice what we preach. As well as analysing our business operations to ensure we’re always operating ethically and transparently, we feel we have a responsibility to help our surrounding communities and offer pro bono support where appropriate. In the past year we have:
- Donated pro bono support to the Green Party to help organise the launch party of Caroline Lucas’s successful bid to become the first Green MP. We brought Marcus Brigstocke on board as a celebrity host and coordinated theming and dressing at the event.
- Donated pro bono support to Julie’s Bicycle to organise their “First Step” launch event for their research into the carbon emissions of the music industry. We coordinated all catering and branding for the event and provided on the day support to ensure the smooth running of the launch.
- Sponsored a competition at London Met University to encourage event management students to raise money for Barnardos.
- Sponsored 17 local children to attend a health and safety course organised by the local police service.
- Donated our time to provide educational lectures on sustainable events for the NHS Confederation, London Met University and Bucks New University.
If you feel your organisation could benefit from some free support or advice, please get in touch. We won’t always be able to help – but if we can we will. We never charge for informal advice.